Wednesday, May 6, 2009

jshydra news

Since I happen to have some downtime thanks to the short space between college and a summer job, and some spare time with four wisdom teeth newly missing from my mouth, I have returned to work on jshydra. I am in the midst of simplifying the build structure for new or non-Mozilla hackers, and am also patching up one of the main scripts I have, the documentation-association script.

On Monday, May 11, 2008, at 1:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM PDT, or 1700 UTC), I will be holding in the #static IRC room for the benefit of users a "learn jshydra" day. You may of course ask me questions any time I'm actually on IRC (nick: jcranmer or derivatives thereof).

I hope to finish up the build structure by then and get a wiki article on the topic started as well. A feature request list is already starting, including the ability to take JS out from an HTML file. If you have others, communicate it to me somehow, and I'll stick it somewhere where I can remember it.

No comments: